I had to make more stuff with the Essential Glue Pad.
(It's the new Papertrey Ink's MIM #41 that have got me hooked on this technique!)
That little glue pad is my favorite at the moment! So, here's the result...
The heavy chipboard was treated this way:
1. Snowflakes in two sizes stamped with Fresh Snow Ink.
2. Sides inked with Fresh Snow Ink.
3. Stag stamped with Tuxedo Black (Memento).
4. Spruce stamped with Vintage Touch Chai Ink
5. Birds stamped with Tuxedo Black (Memento).
6. Small snowflake stamped with the Essential Glue Pad.
7. Some glue from the Essential Glue Pad added to the bottom of the chipboards.
8. Glitter added! (Optional: Stickles and Snow Powder.)
Cardstock, Button, Ribbon, Red and WhiteTwine, Stickles (Ranger), Snow Powder.
PTI stamps: LLH - Holiday, Tag its #8, In the Meadow, Mat stack #2, BB: Sheet Music
PTI Dies: Tiny Tags, Mat stack #2, Limited layers 1.75"