fredag 14 september 2012

The last plunge of the year?

Too bad you can't see the foam adhesive! That bridge is high above the water! :)

I just had to make a flip flop card! I've been planning on that for a long time, I just didn't have the time.... I was inspired by this card by Betsy Weldman:





Stuff used:
-->
Die: flipping out (PTI)
Cardstock: blue (Panduro and DCWV), Classic craft (PTI)
Ink: Memento - rich cocoa
Distress ink: -tea dye, broken china
Versa Mark watermark
Stamps: BB: farm and barn and Faux ribbon (PTI)
Impression plate: sunshine (PTI)
Distress stickles: picket fence
White embossing powder – Reprint
Embossing pearl powder – Ranger
blue bling stones

2 kommentarer:

  1. EEek, I love how you used the sunshine IP to make rings in the water! Fabulous, Elisabeth!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Adorable! I like your take on the card the best. The colours are so summery and rich. The IP as the water ripples is so clever. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing this lovely card.

    SvaraRadera