söndag 17 februari 2013

A Hamster in the Wild West




I've had the riding hamster planned in my head since I saw the Paper Smooches set "Buckaroo" for the very first time. Well, here he is - with lasso and all!
I'm entering this card to Paper Smooches SPARKS Feb. 11-17 Designer Drafts Challenge!
Please wish me luck! :)

Well, if you turn it around, you can see I kept the draft! I love how different the same draft can look if you translate it a bit freely!


Stuff used:
Stamps: Paper smooches - Buckaroo, Party posse
Hero Arts: CLOUDS s5215

Cottage Cutz - Rustic fence die, MFT- Western star border duo die-namics, MFT - Country Charms Die-namics, Die-versions - Saloon Door
Kraft card stock, PTI stamper's select white cardstock, Brown Panduro cardstock

Memento Tuxedo black ink
Brilliance Pearlescent Sky blue ink
Distress ink: Frayed Burlap

Faber-Castell Pitt Oil based black chalk pen
Copics

Stickles: Orange, Vintage Photo
Tiny piece of twine
Bling stones and googly eye from Panduro


1 kommentar:

  1. This is so cute! Love the hamster, how fun!!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera