fredag 24 februari 2012

A brave landing/En modig landning

If you click on the pic, you'll see the textures better... Sorry about the bad light, it's still winter here, up in the North!


I don't like to fly, but I like old cute planes. But just to look at! This one is going for landing, in cloudy, somewhat snowy weather, and it just might be fire everywhere... Or metallic paint?
The black sparkling glitter is totally amazing, but of course you can't see how great it is on this picture! :( Glitter hardly ever shows as it looks like in real life, metallic paint - same problem...
I hope the recipient of this card will like it, though. :)

Stuff used:
Stamps: PTI -Fly away
Ink: A-muse - Slate, Memento - Tuxedo black
Other: PTI True black saddlestitch ribbon, Sizzix diecut gears, Tarnished brass and Antiqued bronze Metallic Crackle Paint - Ranger, Snowflake powder, black cardtstock and papers from my stack... (The background paper may be "Christmas" från My Mind's Eye (2009), but I'm not totally sure...)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar