fredag 24 februari 2012

Hydrangea Horse Card/Hortensia och en häst




I've always been a huge fan of the Hydrangea bush we had in my parents' garden. I used to take in the flowers, dry them and keep them for a year, until I could get new ones. I was thinking how I could make my EK success punches to make hydrangeas, instead of the usual apple blossom style flowers, and this is what I came up with. I think I got the pink, the white and the brownish hues rather similar to the real ones. I used mists and tattered rose reinker, and yes, the flowers are made of coffee filters (white and unbleached). I added some beads and small plastic half domes to resemble dew...

The background is made with PTI's woodgrain impression plate. First I sprayed some Glimmer mists on the teal cardstock, ran it through my Cuttlebug, and later when it was dry enough, I sponged it with Fresh Snow ink from PTI.





Stuff used:
Stamp: Horses by Inkadinkado
Ribbon: PTI Saddlestitch - Hawaiian shores
Other: Beads, plastic tiny half domes, cofee filters (white and unbleached), Tattered Rose reinker (Ranger), Glimmer mists (Tattered Angels), PTI woodgrain impression plate, Spellbinders label one die, Fresh snow ink, EK success retro flower punches (small and medium), kraft cardstock.




---

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar