söndag 22 juli 2012

Stamp-a-faire Farewell Shot


We'll talk soon again!
Oh no!!! The two days of crafting are over! I've had so much fun! Thank you to all PTI Stamp-a-faire participants and a special thank you to Nichole and PTI for making this online event!

Please, let's do it again!


All my projects - and a bit of the mess!

Oh, and I shouldn't forget the 5 badges I earned:

"Memory Preservation Badge- Mini Book Challenge"
"Craft Conservation Badge- Limited Supply Challenge"
"Correspondence Badge- Camp Card Set Challenge"
"DIY Badge- Homemade Embellishments"
"Knots Badge- Ribbon Techniques Challenge"   

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, wauw, your cards are so pretty!! I loved the creative weekend as well and I can see from your happy smiling face that you did as well! Love your cards!
    Hugs, Wendy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Elbeth
    I enjoyed reading about your participation in SAF. I too have been busy catching up today. All your projects are beautiful. TFS.

    SvaraRadera