söndag 7 april 2013

More cows!

"Tack" means "thank you" in Swedish. I love my Swedish stamps from My stamp box! (What a wonderful quality of their clear stamps!) This one is from their "Swedish Sentiments".

Hi again!
I have not been able to do much paper crafting lately, but here's a card - finally!
More cows! I'm sure you're not too surprised... :)

I paper pierced my cows and used some foam dimensionals to pop them up. The colours of the image is from the Versa Magic ink pads. I used the dew drops directly on the paper.

I used the Forest Moss stickles as leaves. You can't really see it on this photo - but it creates a very cool effect! (I'll do this again, for sure!)

I have tons of ideas for cards and other paper projects, but at the moment I'm busy making flowers out of sugar paste in my spare time! :) I'll try to make some more cards soon, though!

Hope you'll have a great day!

---

-->
Supply list for my Thank you card:

Stamps:
Create-A-Scene Stamp Set - Countryside
My stamp box: Swedish sentiments

Patterned paper:
Your life. Beautiful. by Webster's pages
Polka dot paper from my stack.

Ink:
Memento – Tuxedo black
Versafine black onyx
Lots of green, yellow and blue shades of Versa Magic ink

Other:
Stickles - vintage photo and forest moss
twine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar