söndag 14 april 2013

Steampunk girl on adventure


The "Lycka till" comes from "Swedish sentiments- grattis" from My Stamp Box.

Yesterday was such a day, you know, the kind of day when everything you stamp sucks! I try to stick to my usual comcept - that more is more - and that almost always fixes it! (Together with much encouragement from my little craft support group! You're the best!)
I am still not sure that this works, but lately I've been into experimenting a bit...

Can you see where I used dimensionals?
-->

Stuff I used:

Stamps:
My Stamp Box: Sweedish Sentiments – grattis
Avery Elle: Roll with it
Sweet Pea Stamps – Telsa
Crafty Individuals 209
Impression Obsession cover-a-card - clouds

Other:
PTI Stamper’s select white cardstock
Orange cardstock
Green, orange, red and brown stickles
Spellbinders D-Lites Cattails
Black embossing powder (fine)
Black enamel accent (Ranger)
Archival ink sepia
Memento tuxedo black ink
Versafine black onyx ink
Brilliance Pearlescent Sky blue ink
Distress ink
Copic markers
Black wax pen



1 kommentar: