tisdag 6 juni 2017

The Finnabair Classes, Sjöbo May 2017

I'm back from the Finnabair classes in Sjöbo (in the south of Sweden).

I knew I'd start to long to go next year the moment I came back home, just like I did last year. And yes, that did happen! I don't even know if Finn will come back next year, but I really hope Skaparlusten will bring her back next year.

It's the the ultimate treat - having a holiday all to myself, the Finnabair courses, hanging out with my kind of people... it's how I imagine Heaven! Last year someone said to me: "It's funny how friends can be found everywhere!" I love that! She's so right, that's exactly how it feels hanging out with these people. Next year, I hope I'll see you again, friends!

And I've said it before: If you ever get the chance to take a live Finnabair course - Do it! She's absolutely brilliant (and has the best sense of humor)!


The yearly photo! :)


I took 3 courses this year. This is what I made:

Course: Verdigris




Course: Beauty and the Beads


Course: Book of Rust (cover)

 
 

2 kommentarer: