torsdag 26 januari 2017

Canvas - Kaz Brekker of Ketterdam

Kaz, his cane with a crow head and Ketterdam. Do you recognize "his" house?

This is something I wanted to do since I finished reading Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, that means I've been planning this canvas for a month... (Crooked Kingdom was released right before Christmas 2016.)

Leigh Bardugo's books are fantastic, if you've not read them yet - you're in for such a treat! The duology Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom have to be read together. (But please start from the very beginning with Shadow and Bones, Siege and Storm and the last book in the first trilogy - Ruin and Rising!)


But this canvas is in honour of Kaz Brekker.

The Crowhead!


I've been using the same tecniques as Finnabair, but for the first time I am doing it my way.

Some of the stuff I've used:
Man and Wife die (PTI)
Finnabair 12x12 Black Resist Canvas Sheet: City Map (Prima)
A selection of Finnabair Mechanicals (Prima)
Silks (Luminarte)
Micro Beads Black (Prima)
Art stones - small and big (Prima)
White Gesso
Black Gesso
Block Alphabet: Celtic lowercase alphabet set (unknown brand, 2001)
Freaky fabric
Tim Holtz - Stampers anonymus: 064 Mini Ornates
Inkylishious - Silhouette town
Black paper roses
Liquid pearls

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar