söndag 15 januari 2017

Wanderlust week 2 - Making Magic or Where You Find the Unicorn

My canvas from week 2 of Wanderlust. 30x30 cm.

This is my canvas from week 2 of Wanderlust, from our lesson by Mary Wangerin called "Making Magic".
(The quote is from Roald Dahl: "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it".)

I think this lesson was the hardest lesson I've ever done! I felt a million times that this won't be publishable at all. Filling the canvas with paint, over and over and over, tissue paper, coloured paper (with and without strucucture) and continuing.... (The hardest thing is not getting everything muddled up!)
But the magic happened... and then it just took over. (I'm sorry, I couldn't help all this painting! It just happend!) But that's the magic that happens when you paint! Some call it inspiration. Sometimes it just starts with lots of hard work. Like now. But it did happen!







1 kommentar: